We have locked and loaded the stages for the 2015 and it’s fair to say that this year’s tour will be very different to 2014. There is definitely more for the climbers and overall we think that we have met the challenge of constructing a more “epic” tour while at the same time managing to make the tour even safer. Perhaps the thing that stands out most about this year’s race is the breathtaking scenery we have been able to incorporate into the stages, the pictured view is from the early kilometres of Stage 2 that commences with a 420 metre ascent from the floor of the Blackwood Valley.
- Oct 9-11th Nannup recon weekend
- Nov 3rd Olio Bello Ride and Long Lunch
- Nov 4th Chocolate Factory Ride with the Pros
- Nov 6th Nannup Ride to KOM
- Nov 7th Witchcliffe Vintage Fair and Market
- Nov 7th Closing Ceremony and Legends Night at Leeuwin Estate
- Nov 8th Yahava Recovery Ride